How to Make Canadian Pizza Pops
FOR FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY, FOLLOW COOKING DIRECTIONS. COOK THOROUGHLY TO AT LEAST 160oF (71oC). KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK.
Directions developed for 1000 watt microwave ovens. Due to differences in microwave ovens, cooking times may vary.
- Take frozen pizza snack out of wrapper and place onto microwaveable plate.
- Microwave on High Power:
- 1 pizza snack at a time – Cook 1 minute on first side, flip and cook 45 seconds to 1 minute on other side.
- 2 pizza snacks at a time – Cook 1½ minutes on first side, flip and cook 1½ to 2 minutes on other side.
- Let stand 2 minutes.
Caution: Filling will be very hot! Wait until cool enough to eat.
- Heat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Take frozen pizza snack out of wrapper and place onto baking sheet.
- Take for 19 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes.