Pie crusts are notoriously difficult to make. Not any more, thanks to these easy-to-use crusts from Pillsbury*. Go ahead and use them following the directions below. It’ll be your little secret.
- For best quality, use refrigerated pie crusts before the “use-by” date on the package.
- Pie crusts may be frozen for up to two months if placed in the freezer before the “use-by” date.
- Don’t use the microwave to defrost from frozen. It may melt some parts of the crust.
- Avoid shiny metal or disposable aluminum pans, which re?ect heat and prevent crusts from browning.
- Bake the pie on the lowest oven rack.
- Use a cooling rack after baking.