Use what's in the kitchen to craft fun, kid-friendly art pieces that double as snacks.
What you need
- 1 roll (0.5 oz) Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-Ups chewy fruit snack (any yellow variety)
- 1 roll (0.5 oz) Betty Crocker® Fruit Roll-Ups® chewy fruit snack (any blue variety)
- Betty Crocker white decorating icing (from 4.25-oz tube)
- ¼ to 1/3 cup Cheerios® cereal
- 6 to 8 raisins
- 1 small paper flag, if desired
- 1 roll (0.5 oz) Betty Crocker® Fruit Roll-Ups® chewy fruit snack (any red variety)
What to do
- Unroll and flatten yellow fruit snack roll. Place on sheet of waxed paper for background of picture.
- Unroll and flatten blue fruit snack roll. Cut into 2 unequal pieces to look like large wave and small wave. Attach large wave to yellow background with decorating icing.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons icing into a triangle on yellow background just above large wave. Arrange cereal and raisins on icing to look like mast and sail. Attach flag to top of mast with dot of icing.
- Unroll and flatten red fruit snack roll. Cut into shape of boat. Attach boat with icing to large wave. Attach small wave to bottom of boat with icing.