You don’t have time to think about what’s for dinner tonight, let alone a unique present for your kid’s teacher! We’re here to help. Check out these simple suggestions.
- Bake edible flowers for the teacher and arrange on stems pushed into a pretty pot that can be reused as plant holders later.
- Don’t have a lot of time? Make something delicious and easy. Place them in a gift box with tissue. Try chocolate crunch fudge or cherry macaroon bars. They both only take 15 minutes to prep.
- Fill a theatre popcorn bag with movie gift certificates, bags of popcorn and candy.
- Prepare an at-home spa kit. Fill a cosmetic bag with bubble bath and scented soaps.
- Pick them up a new bestseller or give a gift certificate to a bookstore.
Download recipe cards for your edible teacher gift.