Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick’s Day! It’s an excuse to drink great beer, wear green and have a party. It’s also a chance to have fun with food and bring the theme home to your own kitchen. And with plenty of Irish inspiration to go around, any dessert can be St. Paddy’s Day–appropriate.
Whether you're hosting a party or just cooking for your family, celebrate March 17th the Irish way, with one (or all) of these 5 delicious and easy St. Patrick's Day recipes. From dinner ideas to indulgent treats, these recipes will have you feeling the luck of the Irish — with or without a pot of gold.
- Stout Brownies: Ultra-rich, dense and bursting with a deep stout flavour, these brownies are sinful on so many levels!
- Top-o-the-Mornin’ Lucky Charms Pancakes: Perfect for kids to wake up to, these green pancakes make St. Paddy’s Day fun! They take only 20 minutes to make, and will get the whole family in a celebratory mood.
- Whiskey and Beer BBQ Chicken Sliders: Need some savoury inspiration? Inject the holiday spirit into dinner with these tender BBQ chicken sliders, with hints of beer and whiskey.
- Lucky Charms Cupcakes: Whether you’re hosting a party at home, or sending your little ones to school with themed treats, look no further than this cupcake recipe. Colourful cereal and green sprinkles are fun (and delicious) for kids and adults alike!
- Chocolate Stout Cupcakes with Irish Cream Buttercream: These cupcakes really pack an Irish punch: the cake batter boasts nutty stout beer flavour, while the buttercream icing is enriched with Irish cream liqueur. These rich chocolate cupcakes are sinful – on so many levels!