Nothing says delicious better than a hot, gooey cinnamon roll straight from the oven. Here's how to make them to perfection.
Cut the cinnamon rolls using nylon fishing wire.
- Slide a piece of line under the roll of dough.
- Wrap the wire around the roll for the desired slice size.
- Pull both ends of the wire in opposite directions to cut the slices cleanly, without flattening the roll.
Fill and roll them.
- When you spread filling on the dough, leave about 1/4 inch uncovered at the edges to make rolling and sealing the roll easier.
- If you get too much flour on the dough when you roll it out, use a dry pastry brush to brush it off.
Make them rise evenly
- The rolls you cut from the ends of your roll of dough are usually uneven on one side.
- To even them out, place the uneven side down in the pan. When the rolls rise, they will even themselves out and look just like the rest of the pan.